Pro Sites with Spirit theme

Spent days trying to fix pro sites and as it goes am really fed up, everything is supposed to be 100% compatible were well it seems that it is not, I changed to a WPMUDEV theme as things were not working with another theme from another provider and yet still problems.

Descriptions in Pricing tables if emptied can not be double clicked to rewrite them.

The pricing tables even using the default Spirit theme was a mess.

We signed up with your 100% guaranteed to work and yet many of your addons are not really compatible with each other 100% at all.

We subscribed to save time not waste it and yes I am grumpy and peeved and I’ll have to wait for your reply to even continue.

I have removed network disabled and reinstalled Pro Sites, that was fun as the dashboard still thought it was there so I had to download and upload it manually yawn, only to find that even though the uninstall says data removed it does not remove it…

Now I am having a meeting with the rest of the staff whom should be setting up user accounts now, and then testing the pro site upgrades and it does not work…

All I was trying to do was get the pricing tables aligned, I mean come on 100% compatible should mean the CSS works on one of your themes that has not been edited at all right?

So Issue one to reiterate.

NO descriptions on Pricing tables they can’t be edited as they are blank and can’t be double clicked.

Issue two Pricing tables don’t align with your Spirit theme but do with 2017 default them woot!

Issue three

How to get the subscribe to news letter looking like the default spirit theme?

and not the mess that it is?

Issue four

How to display the shopping cart on all store pages and not just on the products page?

Issue five

How do I make a simple link to open the pop up chat?

Issue six

Enabling prostitutes gave a chat error, so I had to disable the chat plugin:

We are only using 100% WPMUDEV only on a fresh install on subdomain multisite, I don’t even know if subsites work yet I haven’t got that far although wild card is enabled.

I am on the third reinstall of the entire site now after configuring your plugins and reading how to’s I am coming to the conclusion they just don’t work, we are hosted on a VPS.

https://spiritualplatforms.com/zen-site

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Stu,

I’m really sorry about those issues you are facing with Pro Sites. I’m checking those points you described on my testing site and I’m not able to replicate some of them.

So Issue one to reiterate.

NO descriptions on Pricing tables they can’t be edited as they are blank and can’t be double clicked.

Issue two Pricing tables don’t align with your Spirit theme but do with 2017 default them woot!

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Issue three

How to get the subscribe to news letter looking like the default spirit theme?

and not the mess that it is?

Can you check this thread solution https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/use-the-newsletter-field-of-spirit-theme-with-e-newsletter-plugin#post-1012076 if this would work for you?

Issue four

How to display the shopping cart on all store pages and not just on the products page?

Floating cart is currently only being shown on MarketPress pages, you could try solution provided by Vinod in this thread:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/floating-cart-tab-how-to-get-it-on-non-mp-pages#post-954751

Let us know if this works for you as well.

Issue five

How do I make a simple link to open the pop up chat?

Our chat plugin does not have popup option. But you should be able to do that by inserting chat shortcode into POpup in PopUp plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/the-pop-over-plugin/ – here is how to trigger popup on click https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/popup-pro-open-popup-on-button-click#post-883926

Issue six

Enabling prostitutes gave a chat error, so I had to disable the chat plugin:

Can you please source type change in “Select Polling Source Type” to WordPress Ajax

You will find it in Chat -> Settings Common -> Poll Intervals

Let me know if this helps with Chat.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Stu,

I’ve added those styles to Pro Sites custom CSS:

#prosites-user-register input[type="text"],
    #prosites-user-register input[type="email"] {border: 1px solid #ccc;}

#prosites-user-register div > div {padding-bottom: 10px;}

#prosites-user-register input[type="radio"] {position: relative; left: 0 !important;}

.pricing-column .feature-section,
    .pricing-column .summary,
    .pricing-column .sub-title,
    .pricing-column .feature-section-wrapper {margin: 0 !important;}

to make those visible and remove those unnecessary margins. I can see that you are using different template for tables, that is why tables on my site were looking bit different.

As for the description unable to click I found that this is already reported bug – if description is empty then double click doesn’t work.

I’m checking with plugin developer if I can get a hot fix for you for this issue.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Stu,

So sorry for the inconvenience. I’m pinging our developer regarding database tables where you can edit the description. I’ll update you as soon as I get anything from him.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Stu
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Still not heard anything on the pricing tables problem it has been a long time, can you please at least respond as now we have two unresolved issues that are stopping customers completing orders, I feel we should have some compensation as regards to this issue and our other ticket that stops course press from moving forwards, I have sold clients on the basis that your add-ons and support would work and fix the issues, a few months free would at least show so compassion towards the issues we are having, what is the ETA to get the database tables so I can edit the pricing tables, I mean it should not take this long should it?

This ticket was set up three months ago and still no answer on how to simply edit the database tables to fix the pricing tables.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Stu,

Oh man! I’m extremely sorry for the delay and I do apologize for the delay. However, I’ve pinged our developer right now and requested him to handle this urgently. So I believe, he will come up with his valuable feedback on this real soon.

We will update you here as soon as we get anything from him. I really appreciate you patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.