Pro sites working with WHMCS setting problem

I've tried to make both work together. But again, the configuration to integrate WHMCS plugin may not be as easy as it seems.

I have created a WHMCS and Pro sites , and I also follow the instruction to setting the product/services .

1) I want my clients can apply the site name and make a payment in WHMCS , when they're completed the payment and will guide them to log in their site on Pro site.

2) But may be im miss something ,although Im try to apply a new site in WHMCS ,but in my pro site admin ,I didn't see any new site create from WHMCS .

3) When my clients register at WHMCS is it using that WHMCS user name and password to log in to pro site ? If no how to send the password to clients ?

I really need your help ,because of this problem puzzled my around 2 weeks. Please help me.

Thank you

Cole

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

Hope you're well! I am wondering if maybe you should be using the WordPress WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin? This is compatible with Pro Sites and allows you to create products and link them to Pro Sites products.

I just want to be sure on this before we go any further here!

Make sure you checkout both plugins carefully to see which one will work best for you or if both of them do: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/

After you've looked over them post back and we'll do whatever we can to help you get setup here :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

• twmal
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi, Tyler

Thanks for you reply quickly.Wishing you have a great weekend !

Yes I have using WordPress WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin.

I have install this :
    1) WHMCS integrate plug in
    2) WHMCS Mu Provisioning
    3) WHMCS

But I really don't know how to setting Pro sites synce with WHMCS .

Thanks

Cole

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

Hope you have a great weekend as well :slight_smile:

I have install this :
    1) WHMCS integrate plug in
    2) WHMCS Mu Provisioning
    3) WHMCS

Awesome, okay so we know what we're working with now.

Now, I'm going to paste a relevant excerpt from the usage guide here:

Integration with Pro Sites is an incredibly powerful feature that allows you to create separate products in WHMCS and associate them with Levels you create using Pro Sites. This lets you offer various plans through your WHMCS service, allowing clients to purchase additional features like Premium Plugins and Premium Themes.

Simply install and configure Pro Sites, setting up various Levels as you want them, as per our Usage page.

Then within the admin area of WHMCS, create a product for each Pro Sites Level (as detailed above). In each product, the ProSites ?eld should match the Level name in Pro Sites.

Once that is done, clients will be able to purchase Pro Sites plans as products through WHMCS, upgrading, downgrading and canceling plans as they like.

By "detailed above" it means the steps in usage guide on setting up a product. https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/#usage

So, once you get your Pro Site levels set up, you will want to set up your WHMCS levels as detailed in that usage guide. I know this sort of sounds like poor support because I'm just sending you to the usage guide :p however, in this case it will work a lot smoother! Because when you get stuck on a step you just tell us exactly which step you're stuck on.

Then we know what you've already done - gives us a start and a finish to work with :slight_smile: the WHMCS plugins can get a bit confusing so it should work well this way.

Let us know which step you need help on here :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. I'm just about to head to bed, but I'll be back on tomorrow to follow up! Have a good weekend Cole.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Cole!

Hope you're well today, thought we'd continue here, I'll close the other thread here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-have-a-question-with-activate-new-site-with-whmcs-pro-site

Couple of points, as Tyler mentioned, you'll want to setup your Pro sites level and then create the relevant products in your WHMCS setup. Each Pro site level, should be a separate product.

Your first screenshot you've attached with those custom names, that's correct, that allows the user to pick their subsite name and their site title. :slight_smile:

On your second screenshot, if the product is free, it should be ready to use straight away and then you just change the status, the status is only automatically complete, if there is a payment involved for the service.

Your third screenshot, that is for the WHMCS admin user you have set, when you set the products, those details are your super admin details. :slight_smile:

We're here to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• twmal

Hi,

Thanks Tyler and Jack to answering my question.

1) Yes,I have setting up my Pro sites level as screenshot am i correct that to relevant with WHMCS ?

2) When my user created the sub site at WHMCS , that means they can using the same user name & password to log in Pro sites ?

3) When I check in the pro site admin/ search sites ,I didn't see any site is create by WHMCS , is it I miss something ?

Thanks

Cole

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

Thanks for your patience here :slight_smile: Hope you're doing well today.

1) Yes,I have setting up my Pro sites level as screenshot am i correct that to relevant with WHMCS ?

Do you mind posting a screenshot of your products in WHMCS too? The ProSites field needs to match the pro sites level for each respective product.

2) When my user created the sub site at WHMCS , that means they can using the same user name & password to log in Pro sites ?

That's correct, I believe it uses the portion of the email address before the @ symbol as the username in WordPress if a user doesn't already exist under that email address :slight_smile:

3) When I check in the pro site admin/ search sites ,I didn't see any site is create by WHMCS , is it I miss something ?

It could be your products aren't matching up with eachother, can you make sure they've been filled out correctly and you filled in the prosites field the exact same as the pro sites level names.

Hope that helps Cole!

Let us know if you run into further issues. We'll be here :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

• twmal

Hi Tyler,

Me again , I need your help ! Because I have successful created a sites from WHMCS yesterday. But I did not know what step that I have missed , I can't create today . I have spend a couple hours and trying and trying again , but Im fail until now.

I have checked the The ProSites field is match with WHMCS !

Would you mind to take a look for me what step that i have missed ?

Thank you

Cole

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Cole,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

I've checked your screenshots and can see you have the custom domain field checked, this is only if you have created a custom domain field in WHMCS and will be assigning that, try removing that option and it should all work then. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• twmal

Hi hi ! Any body home! I have tried a whole day for this, I removed and adding a new product to tried ,but the result is same. Some body could help me ? Because I really solved this within this week ,Please!

Thanks

Cole

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey Cole,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your patience here!

So, it was working fine then all of a sudden just stopped? Did you make any changes to your site? Any changes to pro sites or adding in any other plugins?

Also, is there any error that it's giving when no site is created? We'll need a bit more information from what you may have changed between it working and not working so we can more accurately troubleshoot the issue :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back Cole!

Cheers,
      Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

Thanks for getting back to us!

So, the order is going through but it isn't showing you any of the domain information anymore?

Hm. I'm wondering if one of the settings from the initial setup may have been. Can you double check your setup fields with the usage guide: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-wordpress-integration/#usage

Apologies for all the questions here Cole - sometimes WHMCS can be a pretty tricky plugin to get setup :p if everything is setup correctly and you're still receiving the issue then we may have to go in for a closer look and get some support access from you.

Look forward to your reply!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

Thanks for doing that :slight_smile:

I don't see any pictures with your WHMCS System URL in them. Can you make sure that it is the exact same as what you put in your "Remote WHMCS Host" field located in your WHMCS Integration settings from the WordPress backend.

Another thing that is worth noting here is that having the installation in a subdirectory as opposed to a subdomain (ie. whmcs.domain.com) can sometimes cause conflicts. You may want to think about moving it onto a sub-domain :slight_smile:

Was the invalid order you posted screenshots from above, was that a test you did or was it just a random order? Wondering if perhaps it could of just been a spammy sign up.

Look forward to your reply Cole!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

I was hoping to see the "WHMCS System URL" field on the WHMCS side of things. Thanks though :slight_smile: would you mind sending the login credentials for your WHMCS setup? That might make this process go a bit faster - less back and forth and more resolving!

If you don't mind that then you can send in:

type subject to me: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    wp-admin username
    wp- admin password
    login url
    whmcs username
    whmcs password
    login url
    any other relevant links
    link back to this post

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this ensures it will get assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Then we can take a closer look and not have to message back and forth so much :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back from you Cole!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey Cole,

It looked like the IP address may have been entered incorrectly, would you mind doing another test now and seeing if it is working?

Thanks for sending in that information by the way :slight_smile: It will help a lot while we troubleshoot the issue here.

Are all of your pro site products receiving errors when signing up?

Thanks for your patience Cole! Look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
      Tyler

• twmal

HI, Tyler

Thanks for you reply, you mention "IP address may have been entered incorrectly" I have checked my IP setting , I also changed it to my cpanel IP twmal@192.xxx.xxx.456 , but it seem likes no any different with the old IP. Also didn't show the custom field of domain when sign up as screenshot .

Thanks a lot for your help

Cole

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey twmal,

Hope you are doing well today!

My apologies, I had actually changed your IP to just the numbers. You shouldn't need the twmal@ part of it. You will want your IP field to look exactly like the IP listed beside your WHMCS Remote Host field in your WordPress WHMCS settings.

Can you change it back and try again? :slight_smile: could be a communication error happening there.

Thanks again for your patience and hope you had a great weekend!

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
      Tyler

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey twmal,

Thanks for getting back to me. I just tried to do a test but there is no free option to test with. It's worth noting that the site won't get created without the PayPal transaction going through.

When the PayPal transaction is complete then it will send that information back to your site so it can verify it's been paid and then create the site.

In addition, can you make sure that your WHMCS template is set to "portal"? :slight_smile: our plugins only work with that template.

Cheers,
      Tyler

PS. I am heading offline shortly but will be back later and check up on this :slight_smile: look forward to your reply.

• twmal

Hi, Tyler

Thanks again for your help! Yes my template is "Portal" .

"It's worth noting that the site won't get created without the PayPal transaction going through."

Its no need to compete the Paypal transaction ,I have set it up with when the application is send it will create the account automatically .

You just create account and try it ! haha

Thousand thanks for your help !

Cole

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey Cole,

Apologies for the log thread here! We're narrowing down the issue here - I have attached 2 screenshots. The first one has a field you need to change then the 2nd one has two fields that I changed for you :slight_smile:

Once you change that first field, then try to create a site again and let me know if it's successful. It should be! If it's not, then try changing your "Domain" custom field to just "Domain" in plain English - perhaps the language change is causing the confusion.

Look forward to your reply Cole!

Cheers,
      Tyler

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

No problem Cole!

I think we might have it this time. It definitely has to do with your domain, as you pointed out earlier - and these appear to be the only domain settings that are out of place. So, hopefully all is good now :slight_smile: if not, we'll of course keep troubleshooting with you until it's resolved.

Look forward to hearing back.

Cheers,
      Tyler

• twmal

Hi, Tyler

I have re-install my WHMCS ,and then it works. But I have a question :

I have 2 types of product which pro & Pro 2 in my pro sites. When I make an order in WHMCS with Pro 2 , but in the Pro site it still appears 1: pro as screenshot , although I order how many time in WHMCS . Might i've miss something ?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.