Pro sits without an admin bar?

Hi - I removed the admin bar at the top of my site and I have a regular navigation bar. This was done to keep my branding the way I wanted it to be. Now that I have installed pro sites, I need a way for vendors to use the site and access the paid membership page. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

• joy_adams
    • New Recruit

Hi Jack - Here are my responses:

You need a way for them to access their site admin correct?

J: Yes, that is correct. I also need a way for them to sign up in the first place.

Would you mind an extra menu item on your main menu? Or perhaps a footer link to a wp-admin?

J: I would prefer a link at the bottom where they could sign on. My preference would be to make this as easy as possible for vendors as they will only be setting up a one page profile.

Thanks,

Joy

• hpidriver
    • The Crimson Coder

You could add a link via a text widget and place it within a footer widget area.
    As far as signing up goes, you just need to send them to your default wordpress register page and Pro Sites can be an option on signup. Or you can force it using /wp-signup.php?pro-site=1

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Joy (@joy_adams)

I hope you are well today.

The login link, this depends on where you want them to login into? Directly to their site? Or to your main dashboard? If just to your main dashboard, you can just a place a html link in your footer, so the URL for the link would be a http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php or if you want them to go direct to their site that's going to be a bit more complicated, Which way would you prefer?

@hpidriver
    Is 100% correct their with the link for signing up :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.