Pro version not enabled in Membership 2 Pro?

I'm trying to add a coupon code for Membership 2 but it keeps saying only available in the Pro version. I added Membership 2 from the WPMU Dev Dashboard so i'm unsure what other version there is that I'd need - this looks like the only one!

I've turned on support access.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello digitalempire,

I hope you're well today and thank yo for your question!

I accessed the site that you assigned to this thread and I can see that there's a Membership 2 Pro installed and enabled there. I was able to enable the coupons add-on and all the features are available.

Did you have WPMU DEV Dashboard enabled all the time after installing the plugin? The Membership 2 Pro requires it to be enabled during updates otherwise it will switch off the pro features/will update to the recent free version. With WPMU DEV Dashboard active it will always update to a recent Pro version.

Currently, the Pro release is up and running on your site and all the options should be available for you. You may safely disable the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin if you wish however:

- it will prompt you in the dashboard to enable WPMU DEV Dashboard in order to get access to "pro" updates and support
    - make sure that you enabled WPMU DEV Dashboard before updating Membership 2 Pro; you may disable it after update.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.