problem 1 when i go to register new account with coupon ,

problem 1
when i go to register new account with coupon , it register well , but tells me that the coupon is not working like what you see in image 1.jpg , how can i remove this message ?

problem 2
i have custom theme with custom roles ( you can see in image 2.jpg )
how can i make these roles to be the levels when one register ?

problem 3
i want to change $ symbol ( or the price symbol ) to be SR
i will not use any payment gateway , just registering with coupons only .

problem 4
where i can make translations for that plugin ?

• Patrick

Hi there @Shreef Designs

I hope you're having a great day!

Problem #1 is likely due to a low number you have entered in the Allowed Uses field of your coupon (1st screenshot below). That field refers to the total number of times the coupon code can be redeemed on your site, not the number of times a user can use it. If you want to prevent that message from appearing, leave that field blank (unlimited uses).

For problem #2, you can assign any available role to access levels in Membership. You can even assign different roles to different access levels in the same subscription, so users who progress through the access levels in their subscription can have different WordPress capabilities depending on which access level they're on in their subscription. You can set a role for an access level under the Advanced tab when creating/editing the access level (2nd screenshot).

Problem #3 can be solved by using Invite Codes instead of coupons... which also solves problem #1, come to think of it. :slight_smile: You can set up your invite codes under Membership > Options > Extras

Finally, for #4, all our products can be translated using our very own translations area here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects

...following the instructions here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/translations/

Or, you could use a program like PoEdit to translate any/all text strings in any plugin on your own computer. Then upload your translation files to your site in the same manner as described in the instructions I linked to above.
    http://poedit.net/

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Shreef Designs

thank you for your reply , for problem 3
    i can't use invitation code , as in this case , i can't know how many times the code have been used , i want to have sales men who will give them coupon codes that will work for let's say 100 time , so when i see that he sold 50 coupon for me i will know how much money i give for him ,
    so is there way to edit the $ symbol to be SR ?

thank you also for translating link , no plugin have been translated to arabic :smiley: , i will translate all of your projects to arabic , but there will be problem to make it RTL , ( i can do it myself ) , but how can i upload the RTL version to share with other RTL users?

• Ash

Hello @Shreef Designs

I hope you are well today.

For #3 please use the following code:

add_filter( 'membership_available_currencies', 'membership_available_currencies_cb' );
    function membership_available_currencies_cb( $arr ){
    	$arr['SR'] = 'SR - YOUR CURRENCY NAME';
    	return $arr;
    }

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

Then go to Membership > Options > Configuration > Payment currencies > select SR currency.

About MarketPress, it is recommended to create separate thread for separate issues :slight_smile: FYI, paypal standard gateway is not available in marketpress plugin. You need to customize the plugin to use this gateway. Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.