Problem adding my website

I am having issues being able to download the dashboard and link it up to my website to get started

• Sajid

Hello Gina,
    Hope you are doing good today and warm welcome to WPMU DEV community :slight_smile:

Could you please share more details about this issue ? I mean, do you get any error message when you try to login by WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin ?

If yes then please post that message here.

Also, what is the domain name you are installing this plugin on. Please share that domain here.

If its a localhost site then please make sure you are using a unique name for your website that has not been used by other members here.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hello Gina,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

So the issue is with downloading the plugin from our site ? Right ?

If that's the case, then please send in FTP and WordPress admin login details via our contact form in following format and I will happily install it for you.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Make sure you select "I have a different question" from dropdown as seen in attached screenshot so it get assigned to me and sent privately (otherwise it will posted in public form - so its important):

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.