problem changing "Blog CSS Settings" for BuddyPress Corporate

I changed the fonts in the Blog CSS Settings section of the Corporate Theme Options, but I'm not seeing those font changes on my site. I know that at least some of the options are working; for instance, I changed the Blog Welcome Message Settings, and those immediately showed up.

I noticed that an error log was generated in the Corporate theme folder on the server, and here's what appeared in the error log after I changed the Blog CSS Settings:

[13-Dec-2009 14:48:34] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../../wp-config.php' (include_path='.usr/lib/phpusr/local/lib/phpusr/local/lib/php/ezc') in /home/xyzabc/public_html/wp-content/themes/1471580128_bp-corp115/bp-corporate/theme-options.php on line 4
[13-Dec-2009 14:48:49] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../../wp-config.php' (include_path='.usr/lib/phpusr/local/lib/phpusr/local/lib/php/ezc') in /home/xyzabc/public_html/wp-content/themes/1471580128_bp-corp115/bp-corporate/theme-options.php on line 4
[13-Dec-2009 14:49:11] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../../wp-config.php' (include_path='.usr/lib/phpusr/local/lib/phpusr/local/lib/php/ezc') in /home/xyzabc/public_html/wp-content/themes/1471580128_bp-corp115/bp-corporate/theme-options.php on line 4

I also tried changing the color of the Admin Bar; the color change didn't appear, and the same error messages showed up in the error log.

Any idea what the problem is?