Problem for images after activating the CDN in Smush pro

Dear all,

My main page will be destroyed after activating the " CDN " in WP Smush pro.

Even if the options are off, again images and structure of the site will be change.

Please have look to the images which I have attached.

Default page must be like this:

When the CDN in Smush is disabled:

Page after activating CDN in Smush :

CDN with disable options has an effect on the page:

I would like to USE "CDN".

Is there any solution?

Thanks in advanced

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Hadi

I hope you’re well today!

I understand that at the moment Smush CDN is disabled, right?

I would like to take a closer look and test it on your setup so would you mind enabling support access to the site? To do so, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support” page in your site’s back-end and click on “Grant support access” button there.

I’ll then access the site and test it (I might need to enable the Smush CDN for a moment for testing purposes) and hopefully this will give me an idea on what and why is happening there so we could find solution.

Let me know here once the access is granted, please.

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Hadi,

Thanks for granting access, it seems that some scripts are breaking on your site that are further affecting Smush CDN functionality that then messes up your homepage.

When I check your homepage, even with Smush disabled, there are two console errors shown, one Uncaught ReferenceError: plupload is not defined and one Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘left’ of undefined and both of those are related to your theme.

First one is showing pl.js as a related file and it’s located in wp-content/themes/listingo-child/js/ folder and the second one is listino_callbacks.js from wp-content/themes/listingo/js/ folder.

Check with your theme developer what could be causing this console errors and how they can be tackled.

After they are gone and there are no more errors in your console try activating Smush CDN again and let us know if the issue is gone after that.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.