problem getting membership 2 to accept a registration

This is a single site with membership 2, buddy press and cmanswerspro. I have loaded each plugin on, tested it before I add anything else on, so I don't believe there are plugin conflicts. I have set the 4 separate memberships to all be free for now, because I am using a temporary domain name and don't want to create a new recurring payment in paypal with the wrong domain. I know my problem is how I am interpreting your directions for membership, because I have reviewed them a million times. Everything looks great for registration. It looks like it should work. And yet, when I log out as admin and try to create a registration, it doesn't work. I fill in the required fields, hit the submit button and it just returns me back to the page with all fields intact except for passwords. I try different passwords and lengths to no avail. Please help! I have enabled support access. Also, I currently have an "under construction" plugin activated. Thanks in advance! iempoweru

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi iempoweru,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I temporarily disabled your under construction plugin to check the issue and I could regenerate it on your site. But I could not regenerate this on my test site. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure BuddyPress xProfile fields are not the issue, can you please delete all your BuddyPress extended profile fields and check how the registration goes without those fields? If you get the same issue even without BuddyPress extended fields, please let us know.

I've checked your Membership 2 Pro settings and everything seems to be set up properly. This is really weird. You said plugin conflict should not be the reason but still, can you please disable all plugins except Membership 2 Pro and then try to register and check how it goes?

Please let us know the result of your tests. If the issue is still there after checking all these, we will be glad to investigate further.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• iempoweru
    • The Crimson Coder

@Rupok Ok, I disabled every plugin except for buddypress, membership 2 and the wpmu dashboard. I didn't want to disable buddypress because then the membership settings I have configured wouldn't work anyway. However, the registration process still does not work. Please help! Once again I have enabled the "under construction" plugin in between testing. Linda iempoweru

• iempoweru
    • The Crimson Coder

Please help. I would really like to use this plugin on my site. I have done as instructed. Matter of fact, I unplugged everything. Then I deleted the membership 2 pro plugin and the buddypress plugin. Then I reinstalled them one at a time, and did not activate buddypress. Instead, I activated membership 2 pro and most of the settings were still set. So I finetuned them and just now tried to register. The registration page does not show the fields that I selected. Nor does it work.

Instead it gave me 5 messages telling me that I had not completed filling out the form accurately.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. Linda iempoweru

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey iempoweru,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It's odd that plugin conflict test didn't help much, did you try testing the Membership 2 Pro plugin with a default WordPress theme? I'm afraid the support access doesn't seem to work, could you please revoke, and re-enable support access, so that we could give a closer look, and help get this resolved.

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi iempoweru,

I'm really very sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having, but is it possible for you in any way to set up Membership 2 Pro in another server so we can investigate the issue and try to resolve this for good? I know you have already switched to another membership plugin, but Membership 2 Pro is a really powerful plugin with lots of awesome features. If we can fix the issue for you, will you be interested in giving it another chance? We would love to have you with us and enjoy the power of Membership 2 Pro plugin.

I also do apologize for the delay from our end. Actually we try to answer older threads first. But every time you put a reply, it becomes a fresh new one and goes down in the queue. I understand you were in a hurry and made couple of replies. But I'm afraid, that's why your thread became a fresh one with each reply and the delay happened. We will try to make sure this type of delay doesn't happen again.

Please let us know what you think. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.