problem in installing pro-sites

hello,
i am getting error while trying to install pro sites in my website.

After i install the plugin and try to activate it, it displays blank pages and network admin is all blank.

Please lookinto this.

Regards,

• sandeep

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/files/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/external/facebook.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

• sandeep

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/files/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/external/facebook.php on line 49

• sandeep

While trying to login to my wp-admin i get following errors:

Notice: wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly. Do not deregister the jquery script in the administration area. To target the frontend theme, use the wp_enqueue_scripts hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.6.) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/wp-login.php on line 414

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/wp-login.php on line 426

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 861

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 862

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3245) in /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 863

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @sandeep,

Thanks for the additional information, as these are notices and warnings they shouldn't be effecting this.

Can you test for a conflict please using the attached screenshot and set debug back to false.

If you can't access wp-admin to disable the plugins, you'll need to rename the folders via FTP or the file manager in your hosting control panel.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @sandeep,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

I'm afraid I still haven't been able to replicate this, can you send me the following please to test on your site?

Can you please send in:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.