Problem migrating to diferent hosting

Hi there,

I moved my upfront project to different hosting service. I manually backed up the DB and all the files and deployed everything in another hosting. The domain remained exactly the same. However it is a mess...
Can someone help on how can I fix this?

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Pedro Silva,

Hope you're doing well today.

I tried accessing your site to see what do you mean by "it is a mess", but I keep getting invalid access token and couldn't access it, luckily this is easily resolved by revoking access and granting it again.
    Could you please do that and let me know when can I try again?

Also, could you include some additional details about the issues you are having so we can know where to look?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Pedro Silva
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Pedrag,

Hope you're doing well today.

When I open the backoffice everything looks ok however when I start using the upfront to edit the pages and, for instance, add a new region with an image background it just freezes and stops...
    If I go to the frontoffice only the home page works all the other pages dont work.

Already re-newed the access.

Thank you,
    Pedro

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Pedro,

I hope you're well today!

I've visited your site (as a common visitor) and I can see that it's loading and all the menu items are accessible. Of course I'm not sure how does it relate to back-end so I tried to access the page but even though you have renewed an access I still keep getting "Invalid token" error.

That said, could you please go to your dashboard's "WPMU DEV" - "Support" age and revoke (disable) support access and then:

- if you're using any caching plugin (e.g. W3 Total Cache or similar), empty (purge/flush) all caches
    - grant support again?

I apologize for the inconvenience, our developers are still working on identifying the reason for that "Invalid token" error but its occurrence is pretty unpredictable.

Let me know when I can try accessing your site again, please!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Pedro Silva
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Adam,

thanks for the reply.
    The thing is that I have to deliver the project tomorrow(friday) therefore I couldnt wait more for a solution... Started all over again, re-installed WP, etc... Thats why it works, I sent the work I had done before to the trash :slight_frown:

Thanks anyway,
    Pedro

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.