Problem receiving payment on marketpress…

I thought I was finally all set up with the marketpress plugin, but then an order came thru one of the “networked child sites” and I received an email about it. The order was processed and closed. The “child site” received the moula, but I did not get my 5%.

Where could I have gone wrong??? Please help!!

Thanks

Brenda

• brenda28
    • New Recruit

Thanks KimbelyL

Hmmmm, I enabled the chained payments on my end, but where do I enable it on paypal?

So are you saying that the global shopping cart has to be unchecked? What exactly is the global shopping cart for?

Yes, I have my application id.

The reason I signed up for WPMU is because I hated wpecommerce, and I thought that it was going to be a nice smooth process getting this set up, but it has been pretty difficult, you have to know a lot of developer info… It has been a bit frustrating. I have a site that I have set up as multisite, everyone is selling something and customers will buy from multiple “child sites” I want to be able to get my % from this. Are you saying that I can not do that?

Thanks for your help

Brenda

PS:

I had checked the box to get notified by email when someone responded and I did not get an email…

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Brenda,

Global Shopping Cart enables your users to have one checkout page for your entire network.

With it disabled your users have to check out from each store individually. It’s unfortunate but a limitation of PayPal if you want to use chained payments.

Does this help explain a bit?

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brenda,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.