Problem saving changes in upfront

The home page refuses to save. It always asks are you sure you want to leave this page no matter how many times you hit save.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Steve,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I accessed and checked your site and it seems to be working fine. I made a small change on the front page and save it, please visit the site and you'll notice that instead of "Bob Woody" it now says "Bob Woody [test text change]" down on the yellow background below the quote.

I suppose though there may be some confusion involved so let me explain

In order to save changes in Upfront editor you need to click the "Save" button. This should result in an "All done" message in the center of the screen. If you don't do this, Upfront doesn't save changes that you made when you are leaving Upfront editor.

However, it always asks whether you are sure - regardless whether the changes were indeed saved or not so if you are sure that you clicked "Save" before leaving editor, just hit the "Reload" button inside that "Are you sure..." prompt.

I"m not 100% sure but I believe this is caused by some "hard to overwrite" behavior of browsers. I'll raise that issue with Upfront developers though.

If I missed anything here and this is not the case, let me know please along with a detailed "step by step" guide on how to replicate this on your site.

Best regards,
    Adam