Problem updating plugins with the hub

Hi, i hang my site using this tools to update and external plugins. Please if is not ready not publish, or please create some exception list, and include woocommerce.

My site down because the woocommerce folder was empty, i suppose, the defender delete the folder to replace with the new version, and apparently woocommerce dont have a regular update process.

Thanks in advance for your great work.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello GFireM,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have just installed an older version of WooCommerce on one of my test site in order to test it and I updated it from The Hub with no issues and errors.

Could you please tell me then if the update that you performed was just for this plugin or did you use the "Update everything" option. If the second one, did you update more than one site or just one and did the WooCommerce get affected only or other plugins as well (if so, which ones)?

Please advise!

Best regards,
    Adam

• GFireM
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi, sorry for my delayed answer.
    I remember i use "Update everything" option, because i had two plugins out of day. And the first update well, but woocommerce finish in empty folder. After i move other woocommerce folder i update from wp and dont face any issue.

Thanks for your assistance.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there GFireM,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

I just made some more tests with "update everything" in HUB, updating WooCommerce along with another plugin from w.org and Woo with one of ours plugin, and in all cases updates proceeded succesfully.

Feel free to post back here if you notice anything similar so you could further investigate it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.