Problem when updating to the new Version 1.1.4

Hi, there:

I had one problem before:

Sync only sync only 5 users no all. Then I update both plugins to sync them again , but:

After the update the plugin yesterday, this message occurs when trying to sync to the master in a subsite:

(I have tried to rename plugin folder, delete .htaccess, empty cache..etc but did not work).

At wp-admin/admin.php?page=user-sync:

"
Warning: fopen(/home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/log/errors_s.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php on line 169

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php on line 171

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php on line 172

Warning: fopen(/home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/log/errors_s.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php on line 169

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php on line 171

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/ html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php on line 172

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php on line 172

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/user-sync/user-sync.php:169) in /home/content/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207".

kindly help me to solve this as we need to sync users.