problem whith Classifieds view on my web

Hi Friends, you can help me, I add the grate plugin on this website: http://www.concremaxcr.com/classifieds.html
but the plugin broke and show the sidebar without ccss...
Any idea about what’s can be the problem?

• Mason

Hiya,

Classifieds does it's best to work with each theme template, however, there are times when a theme is rather different from the WordPress default and display issues arise.

Fortunately, we include template files with the plugin so they can be edited to match your theme exactly. To do so we'll need to grab the page-classifieds.php file from inside the plugin directory here:
    classifieds/ui-front/general/page-classifieds.php.

Make an exact copy of this file and drop it in your theme's root directory (wp-content/themes/concremaxcrnov/)

Now, we need to look at your theme's default page.php file for comparison. We'll basically merge some of the data from that file into your new page-classifieds.php and should come away with much better results.

The customizations you make to the page-classifieds.php file will also have to be made modifications to page-my-classifieds.php, single-classifieds.php, author.php, and taxonomy.php

Again, it's because of the specific custom nature of this theme that these modification are required. The plugin expects certain elements to be provided by the theme in order to create the display. This theme doesn't provide those elements.

So while Classifieds works fine with any of the default themes provided with WordPress (twentyten or twentyeleven) or any of the themes from here it doesn't work with that theme completely without integration.

Hope this helps you get started.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.