Problem with a website

First of ALL, I love yall!! This has really allowed me to organize my clients. I work for a company zalandas that signed up with you all 2 days ago, but I did not know how to get the referral point so I figured I can reach out after they signed up when I had the chance.. Which is now.

But more importantly, garagesalejoe.com is a website that I having problems with. I initally added it to the panel and installed all plugins but when I went to go run defender and activate blacklisting and a few other functions it was telling me that there was a problem with the syncing as if it was not connected. Now when I go to unconnect or even open a ticket and grant access I get a 500 error. So I am creating you a user account so you can help me connect because I have tried everything!
wp-admin after url for access.

• Jude

Hi there Rasheda De'Loach

Hope all is well with you and you are keeping fine !

We'd want to avoid posting credentials here as its a public forum. I've removed them from your post above.

I work for a company zalandas that signed up with you all 2 days ago, but I did not know how to get the referral point so I figured I can reach out after they signed up when I had the chance.. Which is now.

Did your company use your affiliate url when they signed up ? If yes, then this should automatically be credited to your account in 60 days. If it does not do get in touch and we can award those manually.

But more importantly, garagesalejoe.com is a website that I having problems with. I initally added it to the panel and installed all plugins but when I went to go run defender and activate blacklisting and a few other functions it was telling me that there was a problem with the syncing as if it was not connected. Now when I go to unconnect or even open a ticket and grant access I get a 500 error. So I am creating you a user account so you can help me connect because I have tried everything!

Can you get for me the exact error text behind the 500 Internal Server Error ? It can be found in your server logs ( separate from WP ) . Ideally it should be in a logs folder on your web hosting account. You may need to contact your host at times if this is not available

Also can you enable support access and I can take a look for you ?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a fantastic day !

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.