Problem with Activating plugins

I believe this has to do with a template I use but here is what is happening:

What does happen when you activate the plugins?
upon activation other plugins that I have they not working for example I built a form with formidable plugin and when I activate any of your plugin the form becomes static I can enter any information... and this is happens mostly when I am trying to activate membership plugin.

Did you try deactivating other plugins installed on your site to check for conflicts?
I did deactivate all the plugins one by one but couldn't find any that would cause the problem

Are you seeing any errors?
No errors

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Eli,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Let me ask you first if you don't mind: are you referring to any previous thread of yours? If so, could you please give me a link to it so I could get a deeper knowledge of the issue itself?

As for your question. It seems like there's a conflict related to JavaScript libraries used either by some plugins (apart of Formidable) and/or the theme. Most likely it's about jQuery library.

That said, have you also tried to switch to the default Twenty Fifteen WordPress theme while keeping your plugins active? Please advise!

I'd also like to take a closer look at your site's setup so could you please grant me a support access?
    To do this, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers,
    Adam

• Eli

Hi and thank you fro your respond this is what I'm looking for:

this is for real estate website. (alliancegroupinc.net) I want to create a agents.alliancegroupinc.net so agent can become a member and choose from 2 or 3 packages then choose template that been create and customize it.

I want them to land on dashboard after login so I can add feature like uploading documents ... . in this dashboard they will have a link to connect to their website and start editing.

My challenges:

1- when I use membership pro2 on upfront themes doesn't look good at all and when I use my theme half of the stuff is not functioning.!
    2- When user want to register there is no option if creating sub domain for their website.
    3- can incorporate the pro plan plugin when I use upfront it looks out of place!

I hope this make sense.

Thanks
    Eli

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Eli,

Thanks for this explanation!

Let me make sure of this: are you wishing to allow users to signup for your page and
    - download some files that you provide
    - create their own sites (create sub domains)?

For the first task the Membership 2 plugin is a good way to go. It will also protect users from "unathorized signup for subdomain" but if you want to offer some premium features and/or need more control over users' sites creation, you may want to turn you attention to the Pro Sites plugin:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/

1- when I use membership pro2 on upfront themes doesn't look good at all and when I use my theme half of the stuff is not functioning.!

A good way to go here would be to use "shortcode based" register/membership/signup pages for Membership 2 instead of "virtual" ones. Simply create e.g. "Register" page just like any other WordPress page and then add shortcodes as described on this page of your dashboard:

Membership2 -> Help -> Shortcodes

Last step would be to go back to

Membership 2 ->Settings page

and assign this new page as a registration page.

From now on you should be able to open it with your Upfront editor and change its layout. However there might be some additional CSS styling needed. If you'd need any assistance with this, please let me know. It would be great if you could just start a new separate threads with as detailed description of every small tasks as possible, though.

2- When user want to register there is no option if creating sub domain for their website.

That's because Membership 2 Pro itself doesn't have much to do with site creation :slight_smile: Assuming that the user has to register and login in order to be able to signup for a page, please double check that you've let users do it.

On the "Networks Admin" -> "Network Settings" page
    please check if the "Both sites and user accounts can be registered" option is enabled.

Apart from this - are you already using a Pro Sites plugin or any other plugin that changes the way the registration goes (except Membership 2)? Please advise!

3- can incorporate the pro plan plugin when I use upfront it looks out of place!

I'm a bit confused here. What do you mean by "pro plan plugin"? Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.