problem with article / plugins

Hello, I use your custom pro sidebar plugins.

for pages I understand the principle, but for articles on the site I can not display the sidebar I want. I do a video of the problem, can you help me? thank you

https://docs.google.com/a/media84.be/file/d/0ByaPG7266W-LU0tsWXd2cFV3Rm8/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello!

I hope you're well today.

I've watched your movie and it seems like you're doing everything right. The reason you can't see the custom sidebar on your article (post) page is most likely that you're using the template with no sidebar.

To fix it go to the article which you want to have sidebar, click on the "Screen Options" tab in the top right corner of the screen (just below admin bar in your dashboard) and see if there's a checkbox titled "Select layout" (I belive it will be "Options de l’écran" and "Choisir l'agencement".

If it's there then check it and you should see a new box on the editor screen right below "Tags". Now select layout with sidebar and you're done (see attached images).

If you can't find "Select layout" option in the "Screen options" panel, it means that your theme doesn't support sidebar in article. The only way to get it working in such a case is to customize theme by building a child theme or switch to the theme that supports sidebars.

You can get more information about building your own child themes here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Hope that helped.
    Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @recep

I hope you're well today. I'm glad that the issue is resolved.

As for membership the answer would be yes: you're keeping the plugins except Anti-splog, Smush Pro and Video turials. However it's always good to keep everything up-to-date so I'd be happy if you'd be willing to think it through once again. By keeping the membership you'll have an access to our support as well as all the updates and upgrades to the plugins. It's a good think not only because of security of your WordPress site but also because we're often releasing new versions of our plugin that include important security and bug fixes as well as some great new features suggested by members of our community.

That being said, I hope that you'll decide to stay with us!

Cheers,
    Adam