Problem with Automessage's Unsubscribe link

Hello Team-

Our member is using our Automessage plugin, and Mailnator for dummy accounts to test the plugin. The problem is with a subsite that has a mapped domain. Everything seems to be working fine, other than the unsubscribe link. The unsubscribe link outputs the main domain name, instead of the subsite's mapped domain name. The URL works fine and displays the correct mapped domain URL in the area where it shows username and login credentials, but not on the unsubscribe link.

See what you can do!

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Chris,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I was able to replicate this in a test environment of mine with a mapped domain, so I've already created a bug report for our dev team.
    Please keep in mind that their response times are a bit higher than ours here in forums (or in chat!), so please spare them some time and me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here about any development.

Take care,
    Dimitris

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Chris,

I hope you are doing great today. As I was going through some old threads I noticed this one is still open and I was wondering if you still need help with regards to this as I have noticed that we haven't had a response from you since my colleague Paul shared a fix for the issue. Did you get a chance to try it out? Please share with us if you have managed to try the fix and whether it solved the issue or not.

We are always here to help if you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Have a nice day.
    Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.