Problem with beta of snapshot cloud backup

Hi,

I have tried to use the new beta version of the snapshot plugin to make a cloud backup, but it won´t work for me.
When i click backup button it work a bit and then give me following message:

Aw shucks, something went wrong :slight_frown: Instead of the beautiful response we expected, we got this:
{"id":"full"}

Have any idea why this happens?

• Mikkel
    • WP Core Meltdown

I just tried plugin on another site and there it look like it worked.

The first site i tried to use it for is closed with a password, so people can't connect it without password.
    The app im using for protecting the site is Password Protected. Can this be the problem?

• Mikkel
    • WP Core Meltdown

Ok, thats maybe not the problem, while i just tried on a third site, which did´t worked too.
    That site give following message:

Aw shucks, something went wrong :slight_frown: Instead of the beautiful response we expected, we got this:
    <empty response>

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Mikkel ,

Hope you're doing well today!

So, if I understood well, in the three sites tested, you as able to backup only one of them, right?

In one of the sites that failed, can you enable the "Logging" in the Settings widget of the "Managed Backups" page? Choose "Info" in the options.

Also, can you give us access to the admin panel one website where it failed?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Mikkel ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Seems that you are having some kind of conflict, and we will need to start for making a plugin conflict test. Have you installed any plugin recently? Because I saw that you have a successful backup in the list.

Also, I would like to see the logs saved by Snapshot, so, to try accelerate the process, can you send us the FTP details of your website, so we can try investigate it further?

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.