problem with classified plugin

hello i just installed plugin "acategory-dropdown-list" to select category as drop-down in post.
but in classified when i add new classified from admin menu "acategory-dropdown-list" plugin works fine , but when i post new classified from buddypress menu it does not work...
so what to do, is it possible by edit classified/uifront/buddypress/member/single/classified/update-classified.php ? , if yes then what to do.
here is link of acategory-dropdown-list
https://wordpress.org/plugins/acategory-dropdown-list/

• Rupok

Hi divyeshb1

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I tried to regenerate the issue on my test site. Please correct me if my process was not same as yours. I've installed and activated all three plugins. Then I tried to create classifieds from backend, it's showing the dropdown. For checking BuddyPress link, I went to front-end and tried the link in BuddyPress profile page. There the dropdown was not showing.

I assume, the plugin only changes category box to dropdown in backend, but it doesn't work in front end. And as calling categories in front-end is different than backend, it doesn't work on frontend. So I'm flagging our developer regarding this as he can give us best idea about how we can show categories on front end so your plugin can alter this too to a dropdown.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Rupok

Hi divyeshb1

I've passed your message to our developer, I hope he will come up with a workaround soon. Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a workaround.

If you need it really really urgent, you can hire a developer from our Jobs Section. But also keep it in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us. So please communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.