Problem with CoursePress Enrollment

I thought this issue had been fixed many months ago . I have CoursePress Pro installed on multisite. When a visitor enrolls that are not users and they create a new user account, when completed they are not redirected to "Start Learning" but rather the "Enroll Now" still appears. If they try to login with their new registered credentials it is showing error. I had a customer complain that no one was registering for her courses and she is ready to cancel her subscription and so I tested it out. Ouch!!! The website is https://kimoverpeck.usingessentialoils.com/ Note that if someone is already logged in, they are able to start the course so its an issue with the new registered users only.

• Dimitris

Hey there antKat

I just tried to replicate this by registering two testing users.
    One is created from the "Green & Clean" course directly, after clicking the "Enroll" button and selected to register. All went down corrent and I've got a "Start Learning" link which directed me to course's units page.

I also tried to register another user from the /courses-signup/ page, again with success.

Am I missing something else here? Maybe some other replication steps? Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• antKat

Although I am happy to hear that you did not get the same experience that I got in testing. I need to make sure that the problem is solved for all situation. It doesn't appear that you missed a step. After registering, rather than getting the start learning message like you got, I was redirected to the original "Enroll" page. Since I had just registered, I thought I would be able to login with credentials but I am not able to. As superadmin, I checked and the user was created as "Subscriber". My test user did get an email notification for the course - just can't login. Could it be a cache issue? Althoug I cleared my browser cache, I am using Cloudflare. On the mainsite and domain mapped sites, I have page rules to bypass cache. *.usingessentialoils.com/courses/*

• Dimitris

Hello antKat

That's strange... as long as the user was created, then you should be able to login.
    Would you be able to perform a conflict test or create a staging environment to safely test this?
    As it may be a caching issue, but also other plugins/theme may involve there.

After registering, rather than getting the start learning message like you got, I was redirected to the original "Enroll" page.

Is there a specific course that does that? Or is it consistent with all of them? Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• antKat

I have had a continuing problem with coursepress and enrollment/start course. I offer this as a feature on multisite and all of my customers are ready to quit since their visitors cannot enrolland start course. I was not able to find a plugin conflict. When I do an inspect, I see the following error: [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #student-settings: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq <form name ="Loginform" id="student-settings" class="student-settings login-form" method="post">_</form> <form name ="Loginform" id="student-settings" class="student-settings login-form" method="post">_</form>

This happens when user enrolls as new user but the page doesn't redirect to start class but rather stays on the page with enrollment button. then if user tries to login with new credentials, this error occurs.

• Dimitris

Hello antKat

I just made another test on this and also got another colleague to try this too and we both get the same results as I shared in my initial reply here.

As we can't actually replicate this registration issue (the duplicate IDs and the popup that goes to footer are already reported and will be fixed in upcoming v.2.1.6), I wonder if this is happening with a specific course. Please advise!

Additionally, in order to better troubleshoot this, would it be possible to create a staging environment of this multisite into another location/folder in the same server? If so, please send us over the following details through our safe contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.