Problem with coursepress pro when a person click o start a course

Hello. I have a new problem. When a person login to my website and click o "Comenzar curso" or start course (Spanish) nothing happen. All website get blur and stay like that. Nothing change and no popup appears qith confirmation message. You can try it en paid or free courses. All is the same. Blur screen and nothing happen. Please help!

• Govinda

You did it with my admin account, and it works but when i register as a normal user this happen:
    1. I register my password but when i try to access with my password cant access cause wordpress or CP add a default password for me: both So i can enter with my pass, instead i have to activate forgot password option to create a new pass and then i can acces cause wp assing me a new strong pass.
    2. After i did this i try to start a course and i cant do it, from chrome or mozilla. Dont know why.
    Admin accounts seems to be ok to start course but no suscribers accounts, adn this is the matter i care cause these are my students and they cant start a course and i cant sell more courses.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Govinda,

Yes, you are right with normal user this is not working. Could you please disable all other plugins to exclude plugin conflict. If this not help, please switch for while to the CousePress theme and check again.
    Also, enable debug mode in WordPress. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.