Problem with custom template page to show all events for an Event Category

Hi,

I recently had a problem in showing all events for an event category where the all the events could be a year out into the future.

I just couldn't solve it with the short codes that were available at the time, so I switched to resolving it with a custom template, where a customized copy of the default custom template sits in the them folder, with the category slug as part of the name (taxonomy-eab_events_category-training-events.php).

While we only had 5 or less upcoming events, this has been working really well, but we just added a sixth event and the one furthest into the future has now slipped off the page.

Here's the code I'm using, and I cant see for the life of me where it is only reading the first 5 events.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Robert Ford

p.s. The page can be found at: http://174.122.174.219/~yoga/events/training-events/

<?php
global $booking, $wpdb, $wp_query;
get_header( 'event' );
?>
<div id="training-template-header">
<h2>Level I Teacher Intensive</h2>
This training program qualifies yoga teachers to safely and effectively impart rigorously researched yoga practices, with individually-tailored modifications, to those with arthritis and its related conditions.

Yoga teachers who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion, student and teacher manuals for implementing Yoga for Arthritis, a 16-class structure, in their local communities and access to an online community devoted to Yoga for Arthritis intensive graduates. Completion also qualifies a participant for up to 30 hours of Yoga Alliance credit.</br></br>
<h2>Refresher Course</h2>
The Level I Course is a prerequisite for this course. After you complete your first refresher course, you are eligible to be a Certified Yoga for Arthritis teacher.  Certified teachers must stay current by attending a refresher course every 3 years.</br></br>
</div>

<div id="content-area" class="clearfix">
<div id="left-area">
<?php get_template_part('includes/breadcrumbs', 'page'); ?>
<?php if ( have_posts() ) while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
<article id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class('entry clearfix'); ?>>
<?php
$thumb = '';
$width = apply_filters('et_blog_image_width',630);
$height = apply_filters('et_blog_image_height',210);
$classtext = '';
$titletext = get_the_title();
$thumbnail = get_thumbnail($width,$height,$classtext,$titletext,$titletext,false,'Singleimage');
$thumb = $thumbnail["thumb"];
?>
<?php if ( '' != $thumb && 'on' == et_get_option('lucid_page_thumbnails') ) { ?>
<div class="post-thumbnail">
<?php print_thumbnail($thumb, $thumbnail["use_timthumb"], $titletext, $width, $height, $classtext); ?>
</div> <!-- end .post-thumbnail -->
<?php } ?>

<div class="post_content clearfix">
<h4 class="title"><?php the_title(); ?></h4>
<?php echo Eab_Template::get_event_details($post); ?>
<?php the_content(); ?>
<?php wp_link_pages(array('before' => '<p>'.esc_attr__('Pages','Lucid').': ', 'after' => '</p>', 'next_or_number' => 'number')); ?>
<?php edit_post_link(esc_attr__('Edit this page','Lucid')); ?>
</div> <!-- end .post_content -->
</article> <!-- end .entry -->
<?php endwhile; // end of the loop. ?>
<?php if ( 'on' == et_get_option('lucid_show_pagescomments') ) comments_template('', true); ?>

</div> <!-- end #left-area -->
<?php if ( 'on' != $et_full_post ) get_sidebar(); ?>
</div> <!-- end #content-area -->
<?php get_footer( 'event' ); ?>