Problem with Directory Fields Display

I think I did things out of order with the Directory. I imported a bunch of listings from a Joomla Sobi2 install, but then I realized that nothing is showing up correctly on the front end. I imported the fields as custom fields. All of the data is in there, they show up as listings in the backend, but they aren't showing up on the front end.

You can see the problem at:

I have set up a page that pulls the list of categories here: http://redeemedisrael.com/converter/directory-2

Click on any of the categories. The listings come up blank, and with the category as the header rather than the listing title.

If you go to a direct category link, you get a blank listing, even though I see all of the fields in the backend. See for instance:

http://redeemedisrael.com/converter/listing/roots-messianic-congregation-kehilat-shorashim

I can send admin login info if needed.