Problem with Dynamic Pricing Plugin

Hi!

I have an issue with Dynamic Pricing plugin for woothemes and they haven't been able to help me :slight_frown:

Whenever I activate that plugin I get this error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for WC_Dynamic_Pricing::on_get_price() in /homepages/0/d512627590/htdocs/CLN/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing.php on line 201

Warning: Missing argument 2 for WC_Dynamic_Pricing::on_get_price() in /homepages/0/d512627590/htdocs/CLN/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing.php on line 201

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!