Warning message after Custom Press settings saved

Hello, Here is the message that appears at the top of the screen after I save my CustomPress Settings with the option 'Display post types on "home" checked: "review posts". Must conflict with my existing header code in theme.

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/mbcsite/public_html/winetrailseast.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 828
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/mbcsite/public_html/winetrailseast.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 828
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mbcsite/public_html/winetrailseast.com/wp-includes/post.php:828) in /home/mbcsite/public_html/winetrailseast.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 861
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mbcsite/public_html/winetrailseast.com/wp-includes/post.php:828) in /home/mbcsite/public_html/winetrailseast.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 862

Can you advise me on how to avoid this? Otherwise I cannot allow my Custom press posts to show up on Home page.
Thank you, Nancy Boyle
nancy@millbrookcreative.com