Problem with Importing from NING

Hi guys,
Love your plugin. I used it on a test site and it worked perfectly for me... it imported over 8500 users. However, I am not done with the site, and i tried 3 times to do the same thing and its not working for me. I am using Buddypress, Custom Community 1.8.9.1 by Themekraft Theme, and members can sign up with no problem. The CSV file is recognized when I FTP, i fill out the email, and initiate importing, but when it says processing, the gravatars dont show up like they did on the test import. Whats different is its a different site and theme... but all the settings are the same. PLEASE HELP!
Thank you

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi IngrainedMedia

Thank you for being a member and for posting here on the Community Board.

Have you got any other plugins activated on the actual site, compared to the test site? Is it possible to revert to the standard Twenty Eleven WordPress Theme and to deactivate all other plugins just for testing purposes? If you do these actions, does the problem still persist when trying to import users from Ning to BuddyPress?

Please let me know the outcome and then we can investigate further.

Have a wonderful day and talk soon again.

Gina

• IngrainedMedia
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Gina,
    I cannot deactivate the Theme or the other plugins (I have about 8 of the running fine) because the site is live and it belongs to a pro-athlete. I test the NING-to BP plugin and it worked perfectly before.. now it doesnt. The only difference that i see when the transfer starts is that its not recognize each 5 of the users with gravatars as it did before. It recognize the total number, and stars the import, but nothing else happens.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi IngrainedMedia

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I can understand if it's a live site we can't be messing with the theme and plugins.

Let me ask the Developer for feedback on this. Maybe he can provide some assistance or shed some light on what to do in this situation.

I'll revert back to you at the earliest.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.