Problem with menu in custom theme

I'm putting together a custom theme for a client; it's online at http://beta.siegefitness.com right now. The menu doesn't seem to be conforming to what I indicate in the Menus control panel. Specifically, all pages are showing up alphabetically regardless of whether or not they've been added to the menu.

I've called the menu in header.php using the following code:

<div id="nav">
<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'header-menu' ) ); ?></div>

Am I missing something?

• aecnu

Greetings axonfoundry,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

It can be pretty challenging to support other peoples work, but we do our best here to help you if we can.

It appears that the menu is being alphabetized in the styles.css file or the default.css file but I cannot determine which one and it indeed may be neither - I am not a coder theme coder myself but that is what certainly shows when looking at the item when inspecting the element.

To give a definite answer we would need a developer to look into the coding.

With that said and instead of giving your the "custom coding is beyond the support we provide here", I would recommend contacting the author of the theme and ask them and if the information they give you do not understand - let us know and I will then see if I can get a coder in here to look at the coding of your theme.

Let me know how it goes in any event.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.