Problem with my content in CoursePress Pro

Dear Sir / Madam:

I am writing you because It seems that I lost all the content that was on my courses in Course Press Pro. I cancel my annual subscription today because it is so expensive for me at the moment, and I would like to continue working with my content. A member of your team told me that I would have the content in CoursePress Pro, but it appear to be empty.

Could you please help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Virginia

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Virginia,

I hope you’re well today!

The fact that you cancelled your subscription doesn’t affect the content of your site, including courses created with CoursePress. Furthermore, you are not required to stop using the plugin – you may use it as long as you wish, the only difference is that it won’t get updated and you will not be able to make use of our support. However this will not remove any content.

That said, there must be another reason for this. I’ve visited your site (campus.competencias….com) and I can see that there’s a “How to be an authority in Social Media” course available. Is that the page you’re referring to?

Are you not able to access course via front- and/or back-end (admin dashboard)? Let me know please. I would also like to take a closer look at your setup so could you please grant me a support access using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin?

To do this please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.