problem with percent thumbnails

Hello, when I'm logged in as admin I see the thumbnails near UNITS, but my students don't. Where is the problem?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hey Justyna,

Percent circles are not showing because there is some PHP fatal error on your course page that cuts off code - and javascripts are not loading (and that is why knob script is not handling circles).

I would like you to enable debug mode in WordPress so we can see this error. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so please paste it to the text file and attach to post.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Justyna,

Thank you for the debug.log - now I have all the information. This is bug that we recently discovered that shows when you set future date for unit - workaround is to hide future units by setting them to drafts.

Our developers are working on fixing this issue and I'm adding your thread to bug report, so when we have a new release or hot fix, this thread will be updated.

I apologize for the all the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

kind regards,
    Kasia