problem with plugin coursepresspro

Hi,

i seem to have a compatibility problem with the plugin coursepresspro. My sidebar is moving below the start page of course press. I wonder if there is something I can do. Also the plugin is giving me trouble in other sections ie my product compare plugin. I have deactivated all plugins and played around with several options, but it always comes back to the coursepress pre plugin kindly assist.

regards

walter

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @walter, I hope you’re well today!

Hello there @daniel and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

Have you tried switching to the default theme provided with the plugin? Do you still have an issue there?

If you do, then could you please grant me access to your backend so that I may see exactly what is happening?

To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the “Grant access” button.

Cheers,

Ari.

• walter
    • New Recruit

Hi,

thanks for your response.

Yes, I am getting the same and that part is good now. Just giving me a conflict with my GDProducts admin. When I want to use it I have to turn of the coursepro otherwise GDproducts does not work in admin area. But its ok will find a solution. Well, Ii hope if any suggestions please let ,e know.

Regards

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Walter,

Hope you’re doing well and thanks for getting back to us!

I just took a little run through the GD Products menu items on your site and they all seemed to render properly. What exactly isn’t working with it when CoursePress is installed? I didn’t want to create anything as I wasn’t sure that was okay with you.

Perhaps if we know where it isn’t working then we can try and help with a solution for ya :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,

Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.