problem with "Remove render blocking resources"

hi guys

Really loving humming bird but bit stuck at this point
My score here is 11 which is very low. i tried to work on it yestreday but kind of broke the site and then had to restore back to previous state.

I just wanted to ask if you would be so kind to actually do this section for me as I dont feel confident enough to deal with it my self.

regards

• Rupok

Hi shan, how are you doing today?

In Hummingbird settings, it's written:

Note that it can be very hard to get a perfect score for this rule. Some plugins and themes due to their design may not be able to handle their scripts deferred to the footer without breaking, so will have to be left in their original position. And often combining and minifying all CSS files will not completely remove their impact on your score. Just try multiple combinations to improve this score as much as possible.

This is basically a trial and error approach. Try to put as many CSS and JS files to footer as possible until that breaks your site. Can you try putting your scripts to footer one by one, and when your site breaks, skip that file, and try with the next one again and again?

In this way, you will be able to get the perfect combination for your site.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Shan,

I'm afraid, we are not allowed to work outside our company. But you can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in anyway. So please communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

But I can give you a better workaround. Please take a full backup of your site and start playing with the config. So you can always revert back to current state from the backup if anything goes wrong. And if it's a live site, you can create a clone of your site with Duplicator plugin and do trial and error on that clone site. When you find the most optimum settings, you can deploy that on your live site. It won't cost you a penny, but you will totally understand the current config of your site. What do you think?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok