Problem with theme editor

Hi!
I have a problem with access to theme editor. Since WPMU DEV dashbord and defender were intalled, editor option is not present under appearance options. How can I restore access to theme editor? Thank you in advance.
The access to site is already granted/

Rupok

Hi Ofir,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and found that you have disabled "File Editor" with Defender. And that's why your Theme Editor menu is not showing. Let me describe.

Defender suggests you lots of things to make your site secure. One suggestion is "Disable The File Editor". Defender suggests it because WordPress comes with a file editor built into the system. This means that anyone with access to your login information can edit your plugin and theme files. That's why Defender recommends disabling the editor.

Now, in your site, you have disabled that File Editor with Defender. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So if you want to enable that file editor again, please go to "Dashboard > Defender > Hardener" section and click on the "Disable the File Editor" link and then click the "Revert" button. That will bring back your File Editor.

Please let us know if it doesn't. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok