Problems changing the name of the download template page

I’ve been trying to change the name of the download page to pre-order.

Under page settings > Page Title & URL, I changed the name to Pre-order, and also the box directly below it to pre-order.

However, when I click update the name under Title & URL changed back to Download automatically.

Now I have broken links.

Please let me know what I should do?

Thanks,

Jenny

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jenny,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this in my test site and I could regenerate this. So I’m reporting this to our developer right now and I believe, he will come up with a solution very soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a solution. I appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Jenny,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I was hoping this could be resolved sooner. This there no simple fix?

A bug report has already been created, and the developers are working on it. As a workaround, you can always edit the name, and the permalink via the default WordPress editor, as seen in the screenshot below:

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.