I'm having many problems configuring Membership for my new site. What I want to get is no so complex (in my opinion). I will try you to explain what I'm trying to get and what are my problems.
Expected Configuration / Behaviour:
Visitors will get the following menu when entering the site without login:
Item1 is the default page and Item4 is the page for login in. Item2 is the page that contains the protected content but this protected content is not just below such page but under several sub-pages that will be deployed depending on the subscription/level.
After login in the menu will be something like this:
The only difference is that a new page under Item 2 should appear where the protected content is showed.
The configuration I have been doing so far:
- For my project users doesn't register nor subscribe by themselves. Instead of this I will create all the users (around 100) and subscriptions needed (six different subscriptions). So no gateways are used at all, Paypal, etc. (at least at this poing of the project, probably in the future they will have this option).
- I have created 4 test users in my wordpress site
- I have created six access levels plus the visitors level. I have included positive rules for Menu items to be displayed and Pages to be accessed based on the above description.
- I have created 2 (Indefinite) Subscription plans for testing (It will be 6 subscription plans)
- I have added 2 test users to subscritpion plan 1 - level 1 and the other 2 to subscrition plan 2 - level 2
I think that's all in general terms. The behaviour is absolutely unpredictable so it will be very long to explain. I would prefer you to check my general configuration for checking if I'm doing something really wrong. I can send you screenshots if you want to see the different behaviours I'm getting.
Just one thing. Despite I specify Indefinite subscription this is not taking into account and in All Members screen a Level expiration date is showed for all the test users.
Please Help Me ! I am absolutely stuck and frustrated after long hours testing, configuring, watching the video tutorials, etc.
Thanks and Best Regards,