Problems implementing Events +

Hello,

I am in the process of implementing this plug-in on a test basis.

I succeeded in understanding most of it. I would need help on the following :
1) Events Color. Does not activate when chosen
2) Additional Fields : Do not show even though they are configured.
3) Manual Payments : How does that work? Where do the buttons come from ?

You have access to my account.

Thank you!
Serge

• Tyler Postle

Hey again Serge,

Happy to help further here. I'll go over each question individually.

1) Events Color. Does not activate when chosen

The events colours will apply to the calendar view. So you can see it at this link here: http://bit.ly/1VoP78O

I masked the link just in-case you didn't want your domain posted in our forums.

Here's a screenshot of it too:

2) Additional Fields : Do not show even though they are configured.

The additional fields are for the Events+ user registration only. You would need to "Allow facebook and twitter login" from the Events+ > settings > plugin settings page.

Then if they click the login with wordpress option from the frontend they will see a registration form where the additional fields would show up.

3) Manual Payments : How does that work? Where do the buttons come from ?

Looks like you still need to add the MANUALPAYMENTBUTTON placeholder text in the manual payment instructions field. Once you have done that you will see the payment button on the frontend after clicking "I'm Attending".

Once they have done that they will show up in the Events+ RSVP list on the edit event page(backend) then you can mark them as paid and it will confirm their RSVP :slight_smile:

Hope that helps Serge! If you have any further questions or need clarification on the above then just let me know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler