Problems uploading images on both Scribe and Panino

Hi,

There seemed to have problems to upload ny photos on both Scribe and Panino themes. Screen turns blurrish and after first upload, the second image is impossible to upload which demands if we would stay on page or leave page.

Staying on page will leave the screen blurrish without any alternatives to make any changes. Leaving the page will open another exterior page that that indicates error on page.

Is WPMU ungoing some mantenance?

please check.

Thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Georgi

I hope you're well today!

Our themes do not connect to our servers in any way... except for the initial download, of course. :slight_smile:

So any maintenance that we may be doing here will not affect the themes on your site at all.

Where & when exactly are you trying to add images? In a Gallery or Image draggable element? Or does this occur when trying to upload background images for regions?

Can you please provide more information and/or screenshots about what you see?

Thanks!

• Georgi
    • Flash Drive

It's actually when I need to add images on both gallery or image. I've actually had no problems with uploading images on my other accounts except this particular account.

I've taken some screenshots from my phone as the screenshot app on my laptop is faulty.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Georgi,

Thank you for granting the support staff access.

What my colleague Ash wanted to ask you in his previous reply is that both of your sites richpreneur.com and richpreneur.com/blog are not working for us even accessing their front end. The home page of the site richpreneur.com is displaying black page but not any other pages working on the site and it's displaying the 404 page not found error message as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please make your site accessible so that we can troubleshoot the image uploading issue?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.