Problems using Hustle on a website with Visual Composer

Hi folks,

As I said before, we had loved the Hustle plugin and we are using it a lot and we will use on all our websites.

:slight_smile:

We identified some problems on the site vivaovinho.shop that use the theme YITH PANAREA, that has the Visual Composer as a plugin.

First we try to use the After Content, but the result was very, very strange. It put three boxes, as you can see on image attached.

The configuration panel is strage too and it not obeyed the content color parameter. I needed to put a css custom configuration.

Can you help us?

We have a lot of sites using YITH themes vith Visual Composer plugin.

THANKS!

AH! I granted the support access.

• Nastia

Hello Emanuel Alexandre Tavares , hope you're are well today!

Thank you for granting access to your site. I am afraid I do not have access to the YITH PANAREA theme along with Visual Composer would you please send this theme to us so we could troubleshoot this issue?

Please upload the theme and Visual Composer to any cloud storage like Google Drive or DropBox and send a link to us.

Please use our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:
    - Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - Theme links
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/problems-using-hustle-on-a-website-with-visual-composer.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hello Emanuel Alexandre Tavares,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for sending theme and plugin.

First we try to use the After Content, but the result was very, very strange. It put three boxes, as you can see on image attached.

I enabled after content optin for a page where I am using Visual Composer but it display it once. Right now, I have two text blocks and one posts block on this page.

Could you please share the link of exact page where it triplicates the opt-in ? This way, I will try to mimic it on my own test site and provide a fix/workaround, if possible.

The configuration panel is strage too

I could replicate this issue on my own site, this is because of theme styles that loads on every page, in result breaking the layout.

I managed to fix it by not loading panel.css file on optin page by using the following code.

function wpmudev_theme_conflict_fix() {

//Remove themes panel styles if it is optin page
    	if( isset($_GET['page']) and 'inc_optin' == $_GET['page'] ){

wp_dequeue_style( 'yit-panel' );
        	wp_deregister_style( 'yit-panel' );

// Now register your styles and scripts here
        }
    }
    add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts', 'wpmudev_theme_conflict_fix', 200 );

Add this code in your child theme's functions.php file or use it as mu-plugin.

If you go with mu-plugin route then, go to your /wp-content/ folder via FTP, and find the folder called "mu-plugins". If there is no folder with that name, then you'll want to create one. Then, create a file inside that folder, and give the file any name you like and paste the code in there.

You don't need to activate that plugin, as it will be always be automatically activated. Please be sure to add a PHP start tag at the beginning of the code if you insert this code as a mu-plugin, like this:

<?php

and it not obeyed the content color parameter. I needed to put a css custom configuration.

I could replicate this issue on my own site. When I changed the content color, it did not reflected on frontend (even though it works in preview). It is definitely because of this theme that is not allowing to change the color of content/paragraphs.

We can manage to change the color by using following code (I know you have done it - sharing for other members).

.wpoi-message, .wpoi-message p {
    color:red;
    }

Besides paragraphs, other styling is being applied on front-end.

Take care and look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support