Problems when i turn off your plugin

Hi, im not going to renew your services and i have a real issue on my website when i turn off your plugin, im going to explain you what is going on.
When i turn off your plugin ( im talking about Hummingbird, Defender & Wp smush pro) and i clear the cache, my website become really strange, i lose all my slides, photo, text ecc., and if i turn On again your plugin and i clear again the cache my website run well.
I don't know how to move on this issue so im asking your support.
Thank you

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Victor ,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Could you please clear all related caches from plugins, server side mechanisms, 3rd party services like Clouflare, your browser's caches, and try to deactivate those (HummingBird, Defender & Smush) one-by-one until you find the specific issue here?
    Here you can find a nice flow chart that covers a generic theme/plugin conflict test
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

When you're sure about the conflicted combination, then please activate WP_DEBUG that may reveal more to us. Simply access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and navigate to broken pages.
    By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created.
    Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

I look forward for your results on this!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.