problems when I upload the plugin from external provider- LeadPages

Hi guys,
I have a problem, because I bought the license from LeadPages and I tried to upload their plugin and my website just went blank.
I do not know what have happened but I hope i did not lose my work... :slight_frown:

If you could help me I would be very thanksful.
Attached you can find the file that I upload. The upload was successful, but when I try to activate everything went blank all of the sudden...

I heart from LeadPages team that today they were experiencing troubles, and I downloaded those products today... maybe it gives you a clue.

what I have to do?

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Virginia

• Tyler Postle

Hey Virginia,

Hope you're doing well today!

To get your site back you will want to use FTP then go to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder and delete or re-name the LeadPages plugin folder. That will deactivate it.

Once deactivated then I would wait until LeadPages resolves the issue :slight_smile:

I would be more than happy to assist with deactivating the plugin to get your site back if you're not comfortable going into the files. We would need your FTP though, you can send that through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.