Problems with Anti-Splog (also I had to select another product because anti-splog was not in the d

I've been testing a new multisite. I have now encountered 2 problems associated with anti-splog
1. My IP is now being seen as a splogger. Where can I setup my IP as OK?
2. Are you a human sign-up was previously working fine, but now it is not being activated on the sign-up page - but rather shows an error that it was not completed.

• Aaron

1. My IP is now being seen as a splogger. Where can I setup my IP as OK?

Unspam any blogs you may have spammed created by that IP. You can't really "test" the api. IPs don't really get blacklisted either, but it is part of our api training if you were splogging stuff from it. Also if you are creating blogs as a super admin you will never get splogged.

2. Are you a human sign-up was previously working fine, but now it is not being activated on the sign-up page - but rather shows an error that it was not completed.

What change precipitated this? Did you change hosts or anything? Are the api keys still set and domain registered with AYAH?

• antKat

1. I did not change hosts
    2. The API keys are still set and registered with AYAH
    3.. Other registration plugins: Register Plus Redux and Remove Email Verification
    4. I'm using user set password and it is not functioning in that it is not recognizing password length and always says Mismatch.

I deactivated the antisplog & Register Plus Redux and was able to get through the process - but then get the message that they think I am a splogger.

Is there a debugger to help determine what is causing this?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.