Problems with Appointments+

I have a couple of issues that need to be resolved with the Appointments+ install on this website:

1. Is it possible to have a notification email sent to the service provider that includes details about the client like their phone number and address? I'm using this plugin on an HVAC company's website and the company owner would like to get those details without having to log into the WP dashboard or check his Google Calendar.

2. The client says that some time slots are being shown as reserved when they are in fact still available.

• Luís

HEric Eric ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your questions:

1) Service Provider should receive the same notification email defined in
    "Confirmation email Message" (Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Notifications).

Please, add the "PHONE" and "EMAIL" placeholders to that notification:

Client Phone: PHONE
    Client email: EMAIL

2) can you give us access to your admin panel and point to us an example where this is happening?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• Eric

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I've granted access to the site.

About the issue 1, I added the phone and email placeholders to the confirmation message. The clients physical address is also important though as the company will be going there to service the client. Would it work to add "Client Address: Address" to the confirmation email? Can I also add the note from the client?

About issue 2, I will have get some clarification on that from my client on that.

• Luís

Hi Eric ,

I checked your website and you already enabled these fields, so, yes, you can add the placeholders to the Confirmation message, like:

Client Address: ADDRESS
    Client Note: NOTE

For future reference, all the placeholders are available in the bottom of the Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Notifications page.

Also, when you add an additional field (it requires the "Additional fields" add-on ), Appointments + will provide a placeholder too:

I will wait the clarification from the client, to investigate it further.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.