Problems with check-out page with upgrading to Pro Sites 3.5

I have been running Pro Sites for over a year. I cannot upgrade to the 3.5 xxx version. My goal is to have Pro Sites signup on site #49. However, I cannot get the check-out page to work.

To troubleshoot, I have removed all plugins except Pro Sites and WPMUdev Update. Theme is 2014 and it is still not working.

I then changed the wp-config Pro Site definition to the main blog and still no luck.
define('PSTS_CHECKOUT_SITE', 1);

The Check-Out page is not being generated correctly. On the Pro Sites settings page, when I tried to edit the Check-out page and then save to generate a page for the new site - it is linking to a media file.

Prior to removing all of the plugins, I had been using the Premium Plugins module and I was getting the following Errors on Feature Table page: Warning: Illegal string offset 'level' in /home/ueotest6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/premium-plugins.php on line 493

I have granted you access. The domain is ueo-test.com

• wp.network

note: we have also tried with
    define('PSTS_CHECKOUT_SITE', x);
    commented out in wp-config with similar results.

also, at
    https://example.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts-pricing-settings&tab=comparison_table
    seeing:
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'level' in /home/x/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/premium-plugins.php on line 493
    (as mentioned here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/error-on-latest-prosites-plugin-when-using-blog-templates#post-911759)

Cheers, Max

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @antKat ,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

My goal is to have Pro Sites signup on site #49. However, I cannot get the check-out page to work.

Could you please share that site URL?

Prior to removing all of the plugins, I had been using the Premium Plugins module and I was getting the following Errors on Feature Table page: Warning: Illegal string offset 'level' in /home/ueotest6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/premium-plugins.php on line 493

This is the known issue which will be fixed shortly. The warning message gets displayed when you activate the Premium Plugins module but doesn't configure it to use it so to resolve the issue either configure this module for at least one plugin or just deactivate it of you are not using it.

I have granted you access. The domain is ueo-test.com

I tried to access admin area of your site using support staff access but it's displaying the following error message.

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

Could you please try revoking and regarnting the support staff access?

Also temporary disable any security plugin that you are using if any as it prevents us to access your site using support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• antKat

Hi Vinod,
    I have revoked the last support access and created a new one, there is currently NO plugins active on the site except Pro-Sites and WPMUdev.

Vinod, I have a major problem with ProSites on my production site. There is something wrong with the IPN with PayPal and although some payments get made and show on PayPal as active, sites are getting expired. This is not universal - so it is hard for me to know which sites are having this problem. I have asked for help on this but was told to upgrade to 3.5 - yet I cannot get 3.5 setup successfully on my test site. Everyday I am getting angry subscribers that are cancelling because of this issue. Here is a message from today:

I want to cancel this subscription and have my money refunded. This is the 3rd month in a row this has happened. I have it set up that the payment will go through Paypal and every month I have to deal with the website "expiring".

I would greatly appreciate your attention to this problem; the Pro Site issues are having a significant effect on my business.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @antKat ,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems the support staff access is revoked so could you please revoke and regrant it or instead of this to avoid delay in response due to automatically revoking support staff access could you please just send log in info through our secured contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )
    - Include FTP Details

I have asked for help on this but was told to upgrade to 3.5 - yet I cannot get 3.5 setup successfully on my test site

So are you going to upgrade the Pro Sites plugin on your production site when it will work well on your development site?

Is this domain ueo-test.com your production site and where you are facing the issue mentioned above which is preventing you to update the Pro Sites plugin on your development site?

If yes then i think we should quickly resolve the issues on your development site and then update the plugin on your production site which i think will resolve your production site issues.

To resolve it please send me your site log in details ASAP as described above. I'll try my best to resolve the issue quickly ASAP.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• wp.network

@Vinod Dalvi it seems that the host had a recurring WSODish issue with mod_hive configs ...worked out now, staging WPMS ueo-test is up and running (production is held back at ProSites >3.5 despite many bugs/behaviors for which upgrade to 3.5+ is needed... its catch-22 territory for sure); Support Access Granted (& then Extended)...

Currently the WPMS is stripped down to 2015 theme and only ProSites and WPMUDEV Dashboard plugins.

Please have a look at settings if you can get a moment while we await @antKat's ensuing update re. ProSites issues and state of troubleshooting thus far (its been a long haul, plenty hours into this so far; your assistance is very appreciated =)

Kind Regards, Max

btw, for reference: some excellent looking threads w/ current ProSites *solutions*
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/error-on-latest-prosites-plugin-when-using-blog-templates#post-913741
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-am-wondering-if-pro-sites-is-not-renewing-my-clients-and-cancellign#post-907657

• antKat

Hi Vinod,
    In addition to the WPMUdev support access, I sent you the credentials for access a couple of days ago. I've also extneded the WPMUdev support access - again. On 7/08, we deactivated all other plugins and currently have the the 2015 theme active waiting for you to help resolve our issue with ProSites. For 3 weeks now I have not been able to use our test site for any other testing. I have tried to be patient. Can you give me an estimate to when you plan to schedule this support review? Thank you.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @antKat,

Thank you for your patience here and sending the site details.

It would be helpful for me if you have answered the questions that i have asked in my following previously posted reply.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/problems-with-check-out-page-with-upgrading-to-pro-sites-35?replies=8#post-915677

Vinod, I have a major problem with ProSites on my production site. There is something wrong with the IPN with PayPal and although some payments get made and show on PayPal as active, sites are getting expired. This is not universal - so it is hard for me to know which sites are having this problem. I have asked for help on this but was told to upgrade to 3.5 - yet I cannot get 3.5 setup successfully on my test site. Everyday I am getting angry subscribers that are cancelling because of this issue. Here is a message from today:

I couldn't reproduce this issue on your test site.

Could you reproduce it on your test site?

If yes please tell me the steps you have performed to reproduce it.

I can see you are using latest version of Pro Sites plugin on your test site so this might be the case.

Could you please use the same version of Pro Sites on your development site as your production site and reproduce the issue so that we can troubleshoot it?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• antKat

Hi Vinod,
    It is good news that you cannot reproduce the IPN errors on my test site that has the latest ProSites 3.5.0.4.

The problem of this thread is that on the test site with 3.5.0.4, I cannot get the check-out page working on the test site using site #49 as the check-out site. Once I can get this working properly on our test site, I can update my production site and hopefully the IPN issues that I am experiencing with 3.4.7.2 will be resolved with the update.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.