In order to matching my current project to be similar to the acclaimed Shopify website (an ecommerce site builder), I have installed many of your plugins yet stumbling upon what the correct configurations and settings should be, which plugins do I and don’t need according to my project requirement, which plugins are the prerequisite to which or needed altogether in order to make them work as a complete system as mentioned above, and many more. As the scale of the site is rather complicated and large, I don’t want to work everything out solely based upon my presumption without any confirmed answers from WPMUDEV developers because it may ruin the end product and cause too many site malfunctions and errors which then will be too late for the undo at the time.
Please give me a concise clarification according to the current project scenario below:
Network Configuration: Multisite
Main Site Name: MainSite.com
Template Demo Sites: demo-site.MainSite.com
Jobs & Experts Site: jobs.MainSite.com
Forum Site: forum.MainSite.com
Customer Site #1: customer-site1.MainSite.com -> Mapping To -> Customer-Site1.com
Customer Site #2: customer-site2.MainSite.com -> Mapping To -> Customer-Site2.com
Current Installed Plugins
– BuddyPress : Network Activated
– Pro Sites Network Activated
– New Blog Templates Network Activated
– Domain Mapping Network Activated
– Multi-Domains Network Activated
– Membership 2 Pro Network Activated / Per Site Activated / Main Site Activated????? And Do I need this plugin installed after all according to the site requirement?
– MarketPress eCommerce Per Site Activated — As required by Jobs & Experts plugin, then I activated this plugin over Jobs.MainSite.com. Questions: Do I really need this as I already have WooCommerce network activated?
– Advanced Theme Switcher Network Activated
– WHMCS MU Provisioning Network Activated
– WHMCS WP Integration Do I need this one at all as I already have WHMPress and WP WHMCS Bridge installed?
– Pretty Plugins If I have “Pay to Blog” enabled over the Pro Sites, do I still need this one?
– Blogs Directory Network Activated
– Multi-DB According to my requirement, do I need this one or is it recommended?
– Affiliates Main Site Activated
– Snapshot Pro Main Site Activated
– Communities Do I need this one if I already have BuddyPress installed?
– Multisite Privacy Do I need this one according to my site requirement?
– Signup Code Network Activated / Main Site Activated?
A. Mandatory sequential process for *CUSTOMER*
a) Choose Template
b) Sign up + Choose sub-domain site/blog name + Signup Code
c) Confirm sign-up by email
d) Log-in to the site with the prompt of the chosen template awaiting
e) Given 14 days trial period to playing with the website creation
f) To launching the site, customer must choose to subscribe from our providing 3 plans: Silver, Gold, Platinum (either pay monthly or annually)
g) Customer is allowed to map their subdomain site, customer-site.MainSite.com, to their real domain name.
h) Customer is allowed to purchase any additional domain names and redirect them all to the main site.
– Customer can perform any plan subscription during or after the trial period.
– Customer can create any sort of websites: social networking, forum, ecommerce, and etc. which will require to have their own set of DB and manipulate their data and users, for example, their customers or members.
B. Jobs & Experts Site for *CUSTOMERS* and *EXPERTS*
a) An existing customer who already subscribed on Number #1 above can post a job on the job board.
b) Experts must signup and submit their application through our system without being redirected to choosing the site template as it’s meant for different purposes.
C. Forum Site for *EVERYONE*
a) Everyone can sign-up to join our forum.
1. All sign-up users from A, B, and C are forced to go to the Template page to choose the template which it is only meant for A but not B and C.
2. I don’t quite get the whole picture and having a doubt over WP Multisite configuration + WPMUDEV plugin abilities to achieve everything mentioned above during the developing process, in order to host my customer’s website like a standalone site with all the capabilities to do everything like their site are not under multisite networking, is it possible at all under the current circumstances?
3. Please do answer all the plugin questions above.
I would very much deeply appreciate who answers this long thread of mine. Thank you very much in advance.