Problems with domain mapping plugin

Hi
I'm having problems with domain mapping plugins, when i try to add a domain to a site, the plugin don't save the value

I enable debug on WP and I see errors like:
Error Table 'tumaky_1.wptmk_domain_mapping' doesn't exist de la base de datos de Tumaky para la consulta SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wptmk_domain_mapping realizada por do_action('wp_ajax_domainmapping_map_domain'), call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Ajax_Map->map_domain
Error Table 'tumaky_1.wptmk_domain_mapping' doesn't exist de la base de datos de Tumaky para la consulta SELECT scheme FROM wptmk_domain_mapping WHERE domain='trarq.net' realizada por do_action('wp_ajax_domainmapping_map_domain'), call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Ajax_Map->map_domain, Domainmap_Render_Site_Map::render_mapping_row, domain_map::force_ssl_on_mapped_domain
[11-Sep-2015 02:20:10 UTC] Error Table 'tumaky_1.wptmk_domain_mapping' doesn't exist de la base de datos de Tumaky para la consulta SELECT scheme FROM wptmk_domain_mapping WHERE domain='trarq.net' realizada por do_action('wp_ajax_domainmapping_map_domain'), call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Ajax_Map->map_domain, Domainmap_Render_Site_Map::render_mapping_row, Domainmap_Render_Site_Map::render_health_column, domain_map::get_mapped_domain_scheme, domain_map::force_ssl_on_mapped_domain

If I look onto database the table wptmk_domain_mapping don't exist

I ave tried to diable the domain for the network and then remove the plugin after that i uploaded the plugin again and activa to the network with the same results

Do you know what is the problem?

Thank you in advance

Carlos