Problems with e-newsletter template

Hi! I have a problem with the newsletter-template. I get this message:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /xxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/builder/class.builder.php on line 621

I use DMS (pagelines) and a few wpmudev-plugins. The deactivation of the plugins makes no difference.

Thank's for your help!

Petra

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Petra,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I believe that this could possibly be a conflict with DMS, would it be possible please to switch to the 2012 theme and then try again. If it still doesn't work then we can rule out DMS :slight_smile:

Are you using any caching plugins or similar?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Petra
    • New Recruit

Thank you for your quick response.

I think I'm not going to try the theme switch. But as I can see, the newsletter-plugin is sending the newsletters correctly.

Caching... I WP Super Cache is installed, but not active.

As long as the plugin sends the newsletters correctly, I think the error is not a big problem. What do you think?

Thank you!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Petra,

Thanks for the additional information, much appreciated.

I also believe that this isn't a big problem, if it is sending the newsletters, but of course, I'm happy to assist you in getting to the cause of this problem,. if you'd like to :slight_smile:

I have just installed e-newsletter on my own test site and also on another new WP install and can't replicate the error, if you'd like to do further testing, I'm here to help :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Sarah
    • New Recruit

I am also getting this error message and it prevents me from seeing any of the newsletter templates to choose for my newsletter. I have numerous plugins installed and I'm using the Weaver 2 Pro theme (not willing to change themes). I also deactivate the often dubious Wordpress Jetpack adn that was not the issue either. I to not have Super Cashe though I do have a couple of security plugins.

Thoughts?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Sarah,

I hope you are well today and sorry, I missed your response, as this post was marked as resolved.

Sorry to hear you are also having this problem, could you open up a thread here please https://premium.wpmudev.org/qanda/
    And either me or another member of support staff will be right with you :slight_smile: As some e-newsletter problems can be the same, but they can be caused by completely different things :slight_smile: Don't worry we'll get it resolved :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.