Problems with Google Calendar and Apppointments+

See this message on my wp dashboard: "Appointments +: Google Calendar Settings have changed on version 1.7. If you have been using Google Calendar prior to 1.7 please review your settings."
I really tried to get around this, but no luck! :slight_frown:

• Milan

Hello Everest

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Have you performed all the necessary setps of creating and integrating google calendar project in Appointments+ ? Steps are very well described at Appointments > Settings > Gooogle Calendar > Google Calendar API: Create a new Google Application > Instructions. Please take a look at this screenshot

Once you complete integration, you will have to generate one access code for Appointments+ which will work as key to your Google calendar project, :slight_smile:

Its very easy process and you will get to know about this once you complete steps described in instructions slider.

After generating access code, put it in input box asking it, and save alll changes. This process will display you additional inputs for selecting calendar and mode of integration. Please take a look at this attached screenshot. :slight_smile:

If you have followed each and every steps of integration and still not reaching anywhere, please check Appointments > Settings > Logs and grant me support staff access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Looking forward to hearing back!
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.