Problems with GridMarket and the products grid

Please take a look at my site: http://www.omniumbikes.com which currently has the gridmarket theme installed. I have a few problems right now:

I don't like the product thumbnails being automatically cropped. I'd like them to show as complete images.

The buttons and the thumbnails are not vertically aligned with each other inside the grid.

Thanks for your help!

• 3SixtyEvolve

Welcome to our Community, Dustedrob!

First off, regarding the thumbnails. I noticed that your images are not all the same dimensions. This would be the reason for the cropped views. If you would like to display a complete image, you will have to follow the ratio of 300 x 200 px, otherwise the images will automatically be cropped.

The buttons and thumbnails can easily be aligned by editing some css. I would recommend changing your grid layout to only display 3 products instead of 4. Since your pricing is quite long it actually pushes the button below the rest of the content instead of being next to the price. Once this is fixed you will see it will look much better.

Just as a note:

To customize this theme, the best way way to go about it would be to make a copy of GridMarket (complete theme folder), rename it and use that (since GridMarket is already a child theme you won't be able to make a child theme for it). You would never "upgrade" this copy. You would be able to still upgrade FrameMarket and the original GridMarket. And if you find that the changes in the upgrade is worth adding to your copy, then only would you have to redo the changes.

Hope this helps... :slight_smile: If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.